Ad Goes here
Ad Goes Here

FAQ 32 – Will having a QROPS mean that I can’t get a state pension?

No, if you are retiring abroad, you can continue to receive your UK State Pension. You can also get pension yearly increases if you are in a European Economic Area (EEA) country or country with a special UK agreement. For a full list of countries with reciprocal agreements please go to here

Speak Your Mind