A QROPS may be used to receive transfer values from any UK registered pension scheme.
Typically these will be:
- Occupational schemes (company pensions)
- Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVC)
- Small Self Administered Pension Schemes (SSAS)
- Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme (SIPPS)
- Personal Pensions
- Unsecured Pensions (income drawdown)
Each of these arrangements will have particular features and benefits which need full understanding and advice before any transfer to a QROPS.
Schemes that may not be able to transfer will be:
- Secured Pensions
Where there is no transfer value available from the administrators.