- A Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme, commonly abbreviated to QROPS is;
- Qualifying to receive a transfer from a UK pension scheme.
- Recognised by Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Overseas in a jurisdiction that will adhere to certain pension rules or has a formal double taxation agreement and exchange of information with the UK.
- Pension Scheme that is available to residents of the overseas jurisdiction.
FAQ 1 – What are Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes?
February 22, 2012 Comments (0):