Most commonly asked questions
Should I transfer my pension to a QROPS?
If you are moving or are already residing abroad, with no intention of returning to the UK, then a QROPS may well be the best course of action.
Does it matter where the QROPS is established?
If you return to the UK then the transfer will have a neutral affect as UK pension regulations will apply to the QROPS.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR PENSION TRANSFER?
Do you have a UK Pension?
Are you living outside the UK?
Are you planning on living outside the UK for the next 10 years?
Is your pension currently worth more than £25,000?
IF YES WE CAN HELP
RECENT QROPS NEWS AND UPDATES
- Rip-off workplace pension charges to become a thing of the past
- Economists warn housing prices in Spain need to fall further
- Expats hit by continuous sterling erosion
- Dark storms out of sunny Cyprus
- QROPS introduced out of Gibraltar for smaller pension portfolios
- Spain tells expats to declare overseas assets or face harsh fines